When the guardian attacks - zelda breath of the wild short animated When the guardian attacks - zelda breath of the wild short animated

The Guardian playing on the keyboard made me chuckle so that was a win. When the Stalchild got a literal boner from Zelda 'thickness', that got another chuckle out of me so another win. But then the 'Mission Passed' kinda threw me off because I 'm not sure I got the joke there. The animation meanwhile was on point, though some of link's reactions were a little mundane.

XBM4i5b XBM4i5b

Nice battle theme. and Creative Commons?

The Crying Moon (Original) The Crying Moon (Original)

It reminds of certain key events in a J-RPG where things go from bad to worse, like being betrayed or finding the Truth behind something. Also, it gives off a certain "Chinese Dynasty" vibe to it.

M is for Murder: Credits M is for Murder: Credits

I swear the intro into the song sounded like something out of an Ace Attorney game. Of course that doesn't make it any less great.

WarmanSteve responds:

Thanks! I love the Ace Attorney games.

Growing Growing

Those things are so huge, I'm afraid they'll explode not too long. You came into your own with Shy-Bomb by now; you must like drawing her.

GrumpWatch - Game Grumps Overwatch Mashup GrumpWatch - Game Grumps Overwatch Mashup

Starring Arin as Pharah, Brian as Winston, Barry as Reinhardt, Ross as McCree, Suzy as Mercy, and new recruit Dan as Lucio (I believe). In theaters near you.
You are really good with flesh tones in my opinion; they really make the faces pop out of the image. Did you make the background yourself or ripped it from a picture because I can't really tell the difference.

imcostalong responds:

Oh hell no on the background. Spent far too much time on the drawing and just needed something to help pop the painting so I blurred an Illios screenshot.

Commission: Lucy x Natsu Commission: Lucy x Natsu

It was all but said that these two actually liked each other, and I hated how the series didn't exploit it at all.

IlustretsSpoks responds: