All 21 art Reviews

Growing Growing

Those things are so huge, I'm afraid they'll explode not too long. You came into your own with Shy-Bomb by now; you must like drawing her.

GrumpWatch - Game Grumps Overwatch Mashup GrumpWatch - Game Grumps Overwatch Mashup

Starring Arin as Pharah, Brian as Winston, Barry as Reinhardt, Ross as McCree, Suzy as Mercy, and new recruit Dan as Lucio (I believe). In theaters near you.
You are really good with flesh tones in my opinion; they really make the faces pop out of the image. Did you make the background yourself or ripped it from a picture because I can't really tell the difference.

imcostalong responds:

Oh hell no on the background. Spent far too much time on the drawing and just needed something to help pop the painting so I blurred an Illios screenshot.

Commission: Lucy x Natsu Commission: Lucy x Natsu

It was all but said that these two actually liked each other, and I hated how the series didn't exploit it at all.

IlustretsSpoks responds:

Very true

Marina Marina

I love the blend you did for her accents and the cell shading is on point. Marina has swooped in as the new sensation sweeping the nation and has overshadowed her tsundere coworker. You think she'll overtake Marie's 'Best Gal' status?

IlustretsSpoks responds:

Thank you dude!
Sincerely I prefer Marie, so for my part nobody surpasses her xD

Birdy the Mighty icon Birdy the Mighty icon

Bird is endearing to me after watching Mighty:Decide. That aside, you seem to have a great style working for you. All I can say is keep doing what you doing.

Whitewings Moveout! Whitewings Moveout!

Is this your first time here? You seem to have everything nailed down here from the shadows to the lighting. I don't have anything to criticize here outside of a nitpick with facial expressions (specifically the one in the foreground). How long did this take is what I really like to know.

Namenlos responds:

I've grown up watching flash cartoons here but this is my first time submitting something.
No go ahead, I have a feeling it's that it seems like I slapped random expressions on them.
Thanks dude, it was on and off for a bit since I was busy but probably around 25-30 combined hours, that's including time to study horses a bit and design the characters in a style, so a bit on the slow side.

Hiya! Hiya!

There's a huge contrast here bringing this character out of the dark without ruining the sketch. This shows I still have work to on my stuff. Awesome work.

Athena Cykes Athena Cykes

Athena looks ready for anything here. I'm a huge enthusiast for lineart and yours look top notch! If I have a nitpick, it'll be the empty space. Do you need it?

ArtfulPIxel responds:

Thanks, I've been massively focusing on the lineart in this drawing. As for the empty space, I totally agree. I've had thoughts of adding a quote or an "OBJECTION!", but I scrapped that idea and still kept it at a 16:9 ratio.

ACT ACT

Is it just me your Frisk have some hip power.......Meaningful conversation indeed. I swear Frisk is the most gender confused character in a while (despite knowing he's a male.) Props goes to gray-scale and soft shading. Looks so clean..

Bomberman Bomberman

I never played any of the Bomberman games yet I feel a strange attraction to it. That aside your pixels are on point here; looks like it could be a party game for steam. Is that a P2 Bomberman character getting blown to pieces? I'm curious as to how long it took to finish this.