XBM4i5b XBM4i5b

Nice battle theme. and Creative Commons?

The Crying Moon (Original) The Crying Moon (Original)

It reminds of certain key events in a J-RPG where things go from bad to worse, like being betrayed or finding the Truth behind something. Also, it gives off a certain "Chinese Dynasty" vibe to it.

M is for Murder: Credits M is for Murder: Credits

I swear the intro into the song sounded like something out of an Ace Attorney game. Of course that doesn't make it any less great.

WarmanSteve responds:

Thanks! I love the Ace Attorney games.

Birdy the Mighty icon Birdy the Mighty icon

Bird is endearing to me after watching Mighty:Decide. That aside, you seem to have a great style working for you. All I can say is keep doing what you doing.

Whitewings Moveout! Whitewings Moveout!

Is this your first time here? You seem to have everything nailed down here from the shadows to the lighting. I don't have anything to criticize here outside of a nitpick with facial expressions (specifically the one in the foreground). How long did this take is what I really like to know.

Namenlos responds:

I've grown up watching flash cartoons here but this is my first time submitting something.
No go ahead, I have a feeling it's that it seems like I slapped random expressions on them.
Thanks dude, it was on and off for a bit since I was busy but probably around 25-30 combined hours, that's including time to study horses a bit and design the characters in a style, so a bit on the slow side.

Hiya! Hiya!

There's a huge contrast here bringing this character out of the dark without ruining the sketch. This shows I still have work to on my stuff. Awesome work.