XBM4i5b XBM4i5b

Nice battle theme. and Creative Commons?

The Crying Moon (Original) The Crying Moon (Original)

It reminds of certain key events in a J-RPG where things go from bad to worse, like being betrayed or finding the Truth behind something. Also, it gives off a certain "Chinese Dynasty" vibe to it.

M is for Murder: Credits M is for Murder: Credits

I swear the intro into the song sounded like something out of an Ace Attorney game. Of course that doesn't make it any less great.

WarmanSteve responds:

Thanks! I love the Ace Attorney games.

Hiya! Hiya!

There's a huge contrast here bringing this character out of the dark without ruining the sketch. This shows I still have work to on my stuff. Awesome work.

Athena Cykes Athena Cykes

Athena looks ready for anything here. I'm a huge enthusiast for lineart and yours look top notch! If I have a nitpick, it'll be the empty space. Do you need it?

ArtfulPIxel responds:

Thanks, I've been massively focusing on the lineart in this drawing. As for the empty space, I totally agree. I've had thoughts of adding a quote or an "OBJECTION!", but I scrapped that idea and still kept it at a 16:9 ratio.

ACT ACT

Is it just me your Frisk have some hip power.......Meaningful conversation indeed. I swear Frisk is the most gender confused character in a while (despite knowing he's a male.) Props goes to gray-scale and soft shading. Looks so clean..