XBM4i5b XBM4i5b

Nice battle theme. and Creative Commons?

The Crying Moon (Original) The Crying Moon (Original)

It reminds of certain key events in a J-RPG where things go from bad to worse, like being betrayed or finding the Truth behind something. Also, it gives off a certain "Chinese Dynasty" vibe to it.

M is for Murder: Credits M is for Murder: Credits

I swear the intro into the song sounded like something out of an Ace Attorney game. Of course that doesn't make it any less great.

WarmanSteve responds:

Thanks! I love the Ace Attorney games.

Mahogany Mahogany

To be frank, I never could stay too long to get into a song with a slow start but I'm glad I did. I imagined this to be heard in a Detective Noir film or the pause menu of a casual game of sorts.

M is for Murder: Interrogation M is for Murder: Interrogation

I wish had this to inspire my own detective animation; I probably wouldn't sucked as much as I did.

Living Color Living Color

Jojo's Bizarre Advent. (Space Edition). No, Seriously this music would fit right in to something that "over the top". This is blissful, really blissful

Future Is Here Future Is Here

Wow. While listening to this; I imagined credits to an anime with this being the theme.

Chzz responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

Towards Valor (Demo) Towards Valor (Demo)

I like this. Fitting title for fitting music. Most epic music always try to drown you with more epicness than what you can handle, which can backfire; there's genius in being simple.