All 15 art Reviews

Hiya! Hiya!

There's a huge contrast here bringing this character out of the dark without ruining the sketch. This shows I still have work to on my stuff. Awesome work.

Athena Cykes Athena Cykes

Athena looks ready for anything here. I'm a huge enthusiast for lineart and yours look top notch! If I have a nitpick, it'll be the empty space. Do you need it?

ArtfulPIxel responds:

Thanks, I've been massively focusing on the lineart in this drawing. As for the empty space, I totally agree. I've had thoughts of adding a quote or an "OBJECTION!", but I scrapped that idea and still kept it at a 16:9 ratio.

ACT ACT

Is it just me your Frisk have some hip power.......Meaningful conversation indeed. I swear Frisk is the most gender confused character in a while (despite knowing he's a male.) Props goes to gray-scale and soft shading. Looks so clean..

Bomberman Bomberman

I never played any of the Bomberman games yet I feel a strange attraction to it. That aside your pixels are on point here; looks like it could be a party game for steam. Is that a P2 Bomberman character getting blown to pieces? I'm curious as to how long it took to finish this.

Square mom Square mom

Garnet is looking pretty swish. I like your particular style of her; it kinda speaks that this is 'Your" Garnet.

Meteor Wing! Meteor Wing!

I agree. this should have fire effects but what we have now is great. I see a lot of attention to line art.

in for the kill in for the kill

So bright and stylish, probably the better looking Link of the franchise am I right?

hulk is pissed hulk is pissed

A lot of focus went towards the eyes and sweat"?" than anything else but this is great. Also, are Hulk's eyes glowing red? seems like our not-so-jolly giant is under a spell or two by the scarlet witch. It's always a spectacle when Hulk get mad.

Come into the Twilight Come into the Twilight

Only nintendo could make something bad seem so good and enticing

Mabels Panties Mabels Panties

I like the artwork. but I don't know what else to say without seeming like perv.