All 17 art Reviews

Birdy the Mighty icon Birdy the Mighty icon

Bird is endearing to me after watching Mighty:Decide. That aside, you seem to have a great style working for you. All I can say is keep doing what you doing.

Whitewings Moveout! Whitewings Moveout!

Is this your first time here? You seem to have everything nailed down here from the shadows to the lighting. I don't have anything to criticize here outside of a nitpick with facial expressions (specifically the one in the foreground). How long did this take is what I really like to know.

Namenlos responds:

I've grown up watching flash cartoons here but this is my first time submitting something.
No go ahead, I have a feeling it's that it seems like I slapped random expressions on them.
Thanks dude, it was on and off for a bit since I was busy but probably around 25-30 combined hours, that's including time to study horses a bit and design the characters in a style, so a bit on the slow side.

Hiya! Hiya!

There's a huge contrast here bringing this character out of the dark without ruining the sketch. This shows I still have work to on my stuff. Awesome work.

Athena Cykes Athena Cykes

Athena looks ready for anything here. I'm a huge enthusiast for lineart and yours look top notch! If I have a nitpick, it'll be the empty space. Do you need it?

ArtfulPIxel responds:

Thanks, I've been massively focusing on the lineart in this drawing. As for the empty space, I totally agree. I've had thoughts of adding a quote or an "OBJECTION!", but I scrapped that idea and still kept it at a 16:9 ratio.

ACT ACT

Is it just me your Frisk have some hip power.......Meaningful conversation indeed. I swear Frisk is the most gender confused character in a while (despite knowing he's a male.) Props goes to gray-scale and soft shading. Looks so clean..

Bomberman Bomberman

I never played any of the Bomberman games yet I feel a strange attraction to it. That aside your pixels are on point here; looks like it could be a party game for steam. Is that a P2 Bomberman character getting blown to pieces? I'm curious as to how long it took to finish this.

Square mom Square mom

Garnet is looking pretty swish. I like your particular style of her; it kinda speaks that this is 'Your" Garnet.

Meteor Wing! Meteor Wing!

I agree. this should have fire effects but what we have now is great. I see a lot of attention to line art.

in for the kill in for the kill

So bright and stylish, probably the better looking Link of the franchise am I right?

hulk is pissed hulk is pissed

A lot of focus went towards the eyes and sweat"?" than anything else but this is great. Also, are Hulk's eyes glowing red? seems like our not-so-jolly giant is under a spell or two by the scarlet witch. It's always a spectacle when Hulk get mad.